Saturday, July 22, 2006

Worst movie that is loved the most



Last night while discussing film with a friend, we got to the question of what is the worst movie that we love the most. Some of the contenders included:

-Con Air
-Space Jam
-Top Gun
-Johnny English

Now it can't be anything that's really kitschy, (Plan 9 from Outer Space, Killer Clowns from Outer Space) but something that's legitimately despised by others (Gigli, Crossroads). I have no idea why the four listed above are all two-word titles...DON'T FORGET! Movies with Brooke Shields, Steven Seagal and Paulie Shore are automatically on the list.

Really this posting stems from my broken DVD player angst and the rented movies that I have to return unwatched....grrrrr...

But I digress...what's everyone's favorite cinematic guilty pleasure? Am I the only one that revels in the joy of bad acting???