Saturday, September 09, 2006

Negelcted Blog: Crocs, snoops and evil


It's been forever since my last post! Nothing says "I'm sorry for neglecting my digital followers" like a bulleted rundown of why I've been so busy these last weeks...

-I'm mourning the loss of Mr. Steve Erwin (whose wife happens to hail from Eugene, OR) and thinking about how the man gave his everything for something that he loved. Even though I don't have a particular interest in swamp life, Erwin made me interested via his zeal. You see someone like him, totally pumped up about something, and you can't help but wonder what that something is. Erwin, you were the master of edutainment and a big tip of the hat to everyone's favorite Aussie in the sky. The Discovery Channel just got that much more boring.

-I've been warding off facebook.com stalkers. The eerily massive website has added a "newsfeed" feature which gives the entire world a play-by-play account of all of your online activity. Does someone really need to know everything that's going on in my life every second it's happening? Or are we just fearing new technology? More at 11...

-I've been Gawked! My pricey education is paying off...I proved that there is a method to Ann Coulter's madness. Truly the pinnacle of my journalism career.

-School has begun. I'm swamped with a smattering of law, finance and stats courses. Summer has tragically slipped away...