Friday, February 09, 2007

You're so Outrageous


I'd like to take a break from my travel-politics-randomly-centered blog and mourn the loss of Anna Nicole Smith, a woman who managed to rock Playboy and the Supreme Court, a feat only completed by her and Justice Scalia...my bad... I just leaked about his upcoming centerfold. Maybe it's because I identify with her white trash roots, but at any rate, I think her death (and the crazy amount of media coverage) are worth mentioning. Just make sure that for every Anna Nicole story you read, you chase it with at least 5 stories from the BBC to alleviate your gossip guilt. Kick off your online newswhoredom by watching this stellar music video and if you can't get enough, defamer has a great tribute to ANS. Platinum hair and fried chicken will never be the same.