Saturday, January 10, 2009

Door-to-Door Brokers on Page one of Today's WSJ

My adventures in Missouri with quirky investment firm Edward Jones are on page one of today's (Saturday's) Wall Street Journal. Writing this story was nothing short of a blast. Going through final edits here at CES I wouldn't say was a blast, but I'm excited that the story ran nonetheless. (There's video, too.)

Today's my last day of reporting from CES. Over on the WSJ's Digits blog, I've been writing about dancing Obama iPod docks, wireless blenders, the resurrection of Sharper Image, flaming hard drives, robotic chess, Crocs for cell phones and an auto exec talking about talking cars.

I've been told that there's a snowstorm a'brewin in New York, so flying home tomorrow might be more hectic than I expect. But for today, back to the gadgets!